This many bottles are more expensive than Hendrick's Gin. This gin at only 30.90€ is one of the cheapest in our database.
This botanical is only used in Hendrick's Gin.
Total number of botanicals used in Hendrick's Gin unknown. Currently, 10 botanicals known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Hendrick's Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Indian Tonic Water
As a garnish we suggest:
||The Hendrick's Gin Distillery Ltd
Hendrick's Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Hendrick's Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org