This many bottles use more botanicals than Triple Peak blue label Sloe Gin . Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 5.
This botanical is only used in Triple Peak blue label Sloe Gin .
5 botanicals used in Triple Peak blue label Sloe Gin . 5 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Triple Peak blue label Sloe Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||BIRGITTA RUST – Piekfeine Brände e. K
||Birgitta Schulze van Loon
Triple Peak blue label Sloe Gin was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Triple Peak blue label Sloe Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org